Friday, July 07, 2006

 

Cheap Cheapy Cheap


I found this store through one of the Stitch and Bitches, it's in a mall in Kowloon Bay - GB Woollen. Nice shop with some Rowan and Jaeger. There were a couple of ladies sitting on stools working on their projects. I went in to look for circular needles, and I bought a couple of balls of Rowan 4 ply soft to make some socks for Jeff. He loves the pair I made with the Regia, so I think he will really enjoy the 4 ply socks. Two skeins of Rowan 4 ply soft and 1 pair of Addi circulars sz 7/ 32", totalled less than $15 US. Yup, I paid about $3.20 for the needles.

CRAZY!!! I don't think that they are Addi turbos, but even so, I was excited.

Comments:
Hey, maybe that's the store where Susan found all that Rowan she brought back!

I can't wait to start buying yarn again.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home