Friday, July 07, 2006

 

Deep Thoughts


Hola chicas. This is the very elegant and dignified Otto. He is the only cat who has not been whining at 2 am every day. Ugghhh, I don't know what they want, but it's driving me nuts. So, I will be taking more pictures of my recently competed projects, I finished the short sleeve cable sweater from Vogue, I think Mary W is making this too, it looks great, I also finally finished the Loop d Loop medallion cardigan, I'm knitting a tank to go under it, so that will go up this week. And I also started knitting a wrap with the gorgeous mohair yarn Louann gave me. More pictures coming - promise!
It's raining again, it always rains, everyday. Kinda like it.
I love love love my knitting group. The down side is that we only meet once a week, at Starbucks and for only 1.5 hours. There's a couple of us, who are planning to get together during the week, during the day, so that will be nice. However, I think I'm going to be offered the position at the YMCA soon. I had a very good 2nd interview, and the woman who interviewed me is moving to Shanghai at the end of July, so she wants me in place before she goes. I am hoping the my work/dependent VISA will be ready. Not sure what the plan will be if it does not happen in the 4-6 weeks it is supposed to take to process. Anyway, my days of sloth and boredom may be over soon. I finally found a yarn store I like, I'll do a post about that seperately. That's about all - oh BTW - our stuff still has not left Chicago - good grief.

Comments:
Wow--what a gorgeous cat! More pictures please. I want to see your house, hour street, your monkeys . . . well you get the idea!

Good luck with the YMCA job and the Visa, etc. I did get the job I mentioned on my July 4th post. I'll tell you more about it later.

I can't believe your stuff hasn't left Chicago yet. That really sucks.
 
Ok, I just left a LONG post...and lost it. Grrr. I just can't re-type everything so here is the jist...

Yeah on the new job. Otto is cute! More pictures! Can't wait to visit!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home