Sunday, July 09, 2006

 

Pepper Weighs in on the Copious Cute Cat Parade

"Those cats are way getting too much attention. Now rub my tummy."

Pepper is a member of my brother's familly and one of the highlights of going to see them every year is getting to spend some time with her. For a teeny tiny Chihuahua, she sure loves her some cuddling!

Yam, I'm so glad you're posting! Sorry it took so long to notice.

I mentioned in my last post that I might have a new job. Well, it's now official and I start tomorrow. I will be working with Patty at Stainless Sales Corp. On Wendesday I met most of the people with whom I will be working, and they all seem happy in their jobs and committed to their work. What more can you ask for?

I don't have to tell you how relieved I am. I was heading into the land of very scary, and now I'm not!

But I'm going to be pretty busy through the rest of the month. I had already committed to 6 Fitfare and 2 Foodbound posts for July for the Wellfed network, and I'm teaching two knitting classes. What was I thinking? At least most of the posts are for recipes I've already made--I just need to write about them.

But today I'm frantically cooking because I have to make a couple of them now. I also went to the Farmer's Market yesterday where I bought copious amounts of cheap basil, so I also have to throw together a quick pesto. Yum!

Next week should be interesting--it's been a long time since I've had a Monday-Friday 8-5 schedule, so you may not hear from me until the week after.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home